Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bucket List: PERSONAL


This month I am dedicating my blog to plans and goals.  Being that I have such a large bucket list, I have decided to break them down into categories.  I have already discussed my familyfitnessfinancial and career goals.  Today I will discuss:

PERSONAL

  • Learn to meditate and incorporate it into my life. (see my post about Transcendental Meditation)
  • Become spiritually stronger
  • Read the Bible extensively from cover to cover (at least 3 different translations)
  • Reach each holy book for all major religions
  • Become a mentor
  • Take a creative writing course
  • Take a Toast Masters course
  • Take a self defense class
  • Take a graphic design and video editing course
  • Become a publish author
  • Enter a writing contest 
  • Take at least one continuing education course every other year.  NEVER STOP LEARNING.
  • Consistently write in my gratitude journal (@ least once a week) for a year.
  • Become an early riser.
Now that I have identified my financial goals, the next steps are monitoring and adjusting my efforts in order to achieve my goals.  

WARNING: This list will be ever growing and ever changing of things I want to experience and accomplish in my life.  Please feel free to gain ideas for yourself!

Tuesday we will discuss my goals for......TRAVEL

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts. I see many things I need to do as well especially becoming an early riser. I look forward to your progress & I'll be sure to stop by with my progress as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad to know that someone is reading. LOL! Please let me know of your results!

    ReplyDelete