Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bucket List: CAREER

This month I am dedicating my blog to plans and goals.  Being that I have such a large bucket list, I have decided to break them down into categories.  I have already discussed my family, fitness and financial goals.  Today I will discuss:

CAREER

  • GET A DAMN JOB.. A REAL ONE! (sorry, but I am really passionate about this one... LOL)
  • Obtain my MSW, LCSW, and PHD
  • Take courses in Grant Writing
  • Obtain my real estate license in LA, MS and GA
  • Create a non-profit organization
  • Become fluent in Spanish
  • Become conversational in Japanese
  • Become a professor
  • Become a franchise owner
  • Earn the Microsoft Office 2007 Master Certification 
Now that I have identified my financial goals, the next steps are monitoring and adjusting my efforts in order to achieve my goals.  

WARNING: This list will be ever growing and ever changing of things I want to experience and accomplish in my life.  Please feel free to gain ideas for yourself!

Thursday we will discuss my goals for......PERSONAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment