Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bucket List: FITNESS

This month I am dedicating my blog to plans and goals.  Being that I have such a large bucket list, I have decided to break them down into categories.  Last week we started with family and today:

FITNESS

  • Complete Insanity
  • Complete P90X
  • Run a 5k, 10K, half marathon and marathon
  • Learn how to swim
  • Start cycling
  • Compete in cycle and swim meets/events
  • Complete a triathlon
  • Compete in a crossfit event
  • Start taking regular Yoga Classes (at least one every week or every other week for a year)
  • Take tennis lessons.
Now that I have identified my fitness goals, the next steps are monitoring and adjusting my efforts in order to achieve my goals.

WARNING: This list will be ever growing and ever changing of things I want to experience and accomplish in my life.  Please feel free to gain ideas for yourself!

Thursday we will discuss...... FINANCES!

1 comment:

  1. I am 30 y.o. and finishing the last day of my swimming class today!! I'm so excited. I found your blog by the 31day reset and you have now inspired me to create a bucket list on my personal blog.

    ReplyDelete