Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bucket List: FINANCES

This month I am dedicating my blog to plans and goals.  Being that I have such a large bucket list, I have decided to break them down into categories.  I have already discussed my family and fitness goals, and today will discuss:

FINANCES
  • 2015 - Become debt free (except for student loans)
  • Start a "future homeowner" savings account
  • Have $5000 in my LEVEL ONE emergency savings account
  • Have $2000 in my vacation savings account
  • Have $500 in my car emergency savings account
  • Obtain a starter home/condo/townhouse
  • Obtain rental property
  • Establish a positive net worth
  • Start investing
  • Create an IRA
Now that I have identified my financial goals, the next steps are monitoring and adjusting my efforts in order to achieve my goals.

WARNING: This list will be ever growing and ever changing of things I want to experience and accomplish in my life.  Please feel free to gain ideas for yourself!

Tuesday we will discuss...... CAREER!

No comments:

Post a Comment