Friday, April 27, 2012

Bucket List: FUN


Throughout this month I dedicated my blog to my bucket list.  Being that I have such a large bucket list, I have decided to break them down into categories.  I have already discussed my familyfitness financial, career, personal and travel goals.  Today I will discuss:

FUN
  • Go to a shooting range.
  • Go see Alvin Ailey performance 
  • Take a culinary class
  • Stay at a spa for an entire weekend
  • Go wine tasting
  • See at least FIVE Broadway plays in my lifetime
  • Grow a functional garden
  • Take a photography course
  • Learn how to use a sewing machine
  • Attend a NFL Super Bowl game
  • Attend a NBA Final game
  • Attend at least one professional sport event a year.
  • Attend at least one concert a year
Now that I have identified my goals, the next steps are monitoring and adjusting my efforts in order to achieve my goals.  

WARNING: This list will be ever growing and ever changing of things I want to experience and accomplish in my life.  Please feel free to gain ideas for yourself!

The purpose of my bucket list is to challenge myself (and maybe others).  I wanted to start celebrating the here and now by spending time making experiences in life instead of actual things.  My wish is for you guys to join me in establishing your own experiences and in conversation about this journey that I am partaking in!
 


I even plan to document it through scrap-booking!!!  LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment