Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bucket List: Family

This month I am dedicating my blog to plans for life and goals.  Tuesday I gave you a history of my life with lists and today we will discuss:

BUCKET LISTS

I have come to the conclusion that I needed to do a better job of keeping up with ALL the goals I set for myself.  Now that I will be entering into my thirties, I do not want to get to my fifties (and beyond) with any regrets!  So in order to not say, "I wish I had done such and such."  (like I have done with my twenties), I will create a bucket list (a.k.a "One day this will happen").

My goals have been broken down into different components below:

Fitness
Finances 
Career
Personal 
Travel
Fun
Family

Today we will focus on the FAMILY portion of my bucket list.  
  • Spend time with my elderly relatives.
  • Establish better relationships with my siblings.
  • Do things with my nieces and nephews.
  • Prepare for my "future" husband.

Now that I have identified my goals, the next steps are monitoring and adjusting my efforts in order to achieve my goals. 

WARNING: This list will be ever growing and ever changing of things I want to experience and accomplish in my life.  Please feel free to gain ideas for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment