Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bucket List: TRAVEL


This month I am dedicating my blog to plans and goals.  Being that I have such a large bucket list, I have decided to break them down into categories.  I have already discussed my familyfitnessfinancialcareer and personal goals.  Today I will discuss:

TRAVEL

  • Take a solo weekend beach trip ONCE A YEAR!
  • Go on a cruise
  • Go on an European cruise
  • Take a road trip across the US (from NY to CA) one summer
  • Visit every state in the US
  • Visit every continent 
  • Spend a week in New York
Now that I have identified my travel goals, the next steps are monitoring and adjusting my efforts in order to achieve my goals.  

WARNING: This list will be ever growing and ever changing of things I want to experience and accomplish in my life.  Please feel free to gain ideas for yourself!

Thursday we will discuss my goals for......FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment