Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 6 of 31: Procrastination, Tired and Lazy

I briefly stated in another post that I suffer from procrastination.  However sometimes I cannot tell the difference between procrastination, tired and laziness.   Procrastination is the act of putting off something while laziness is being slow moving and indolent and we all know what tired mean so no need for a definition.  Let’s take today as an example:

After working 11 hours today on 5 hours of sleep, I hopped in bed, checked Instagram, Vine and watched Youtube videos on Yard Locs and Marley braids. I knew I needed to get up and start working on posts not only for today, but also for tomorrow so that I can get a step ahead and have good momentum. But noooooo I just laid around. Why is that?


Am I procrastinating, being lazy or am I just plain ole tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment