Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 2 of 31 Day Writing Challenge

Here it is day 2 and I am barely getting this post in before 10pm! SMH... I am soooo going to do well at this challenge huh??!! LOL.. 

Seriously though, I just found out about it yesterday and haven't truly gotten a grasp of how I want the next 29 days to go.

I basically moved everything off the desk and drawers and threw it on my couch and floor!


Take a look of the picture above.  This is currently my living room and office area at the end of the spring/summer semester.  I don't know about everyone else, but I cannot possibly do anything or try and start anything before I get organized with this chaos.  

Being that tomorrow is my first weekend of freedom (school is over and no intern), I plan to get TRULY organized and get some damn structure in my life!

Therefore, I need to get that mess in the picture together and come up with a list of topics to write about for BOTH blogs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment