Thursday, August 1, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge DAY ONE

Here I go again.... LOL

I know I know... I didn't get pass the first five days in the 30 day blog challenge in June, why do I expect to get through this one.  I don't know, but hey... let's try and find out shall we??? LOL!  

The wonderful Luvvie at "Awesomely Luvvie" is hosting a 31 day blog challenge.  Since summer school ended for me on Monday, I felt this would be an awesome chance to get back into the swing of things (things means reading and writing). What is even crazier is that I will also be participating in the challenge on my book blog as well!!! 

The rules are simple:
  1. Put up a new post on your blog at least once a day for the next 31 days.
  2. The posts can be written in advance.
  3. Use the hashtag #31writenow when you tweet the link to your posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment